Sunday, April 22, 2007

A week's time

A lot can happen in a week. Unfortunately a lot can not happen as well. It's been a week since I've talked to the Israeli at all. I honestly was surprised when I didn't hear from him at all over last week. I knew he was going to be going away for the weekend this weekend and I wouldn't see him at all, so I thought he would have called me Wednesday or Thursday night.

By 9:30 on Thursday when I still hadn't heard from him, I decided to give him a call. I first tried his home number, but there was no answer there. I didn't leave a message because I didn't want to have to wait for him to call me back... so I called his cell phone after that. He answered and told me he was still at work, and they were getting ready for the weekend presentations, which I understood was pressing. I told him to call me when he left work. I still haven't heard from him. I mean I guess technically this weekend was work for him, but no, that's not an excuse. His mother arrives on Friday and will be staying for a few weeks, I don't really know how much I will see of the Israeli from this point on. It may even be over for all I know. A week's time is long enough to go without hearing from someone to assume that this may not be happening anymore. After 3 months though, I expect that he should tell me.

In other news, for those of you who don't know this already, I will be leaving the city in 4 short months. I plan to continue dating up until the end, so as not to disappoint. Dating season is right around the corner, oh those summer days. Some choose baseball games, beer, and boyfriends... I choose dating, drinking (beer included!), and double headers... ahh, those summer months. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..ok..I'm back to disliking the Israeli again! Good for you though for not calling him again! That takes a lot of will-power! As for summer dating, WOOHOO! I'm with you, girl! ;o)