Saturday, April 28, 2007

Avoided

I managed to avoid an uncomfortable run-in with the Israeli and his mom at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden today. We were both there at the same time, but it was so crowded that it was not an issue at all. Maybe I can avoid the whole parental thing while she's here.

I spent the night at the Israeli's on Thursday night. It was the last night we would spend at his apartment, since now his family is here until he is gone. It was a non-descript night, we hung out, watched some tv, went to bed. We talked in bed for a while, but we were both really tired. The thunder and rain woke us up a few times, so I ended up not sleeping very well either. Overall, not eventful. It wasn't sad, I didn't get the same teary upset feeling that I had felt the last time I was there. I guess he'll be spending more time at my place now, or so he says. I don't know how I feel about that.

He leaves May 29th. I know that he's staying here May 28th... I wonder how I will feel then. The end is so near. That weekend will be one year since I started this crazy blog, one year since that awful make-up wearing date... and I'll be right back to where I started.

(*edit - or rather why I should not post while tired/after a few drinks: for those of you who caught my slip in using the Israeli's real name - thanks for the heads up! It has been changed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok, Er. I'm still at Square One with you! And man oh man...if I went back to where I was last year at this time...well...let's see...I was in the same damn place I am now! nowhere! hahaha :o)