Friday, August 04, 2006

The Square Root of Jdate

So tonight, I received my 100th message on Jdate. Woohoo! In honor, I thought I would come up with the top 10 moments (good and bad) in my j-dating history... If I were really hardcore (and ambitious), and maybe in a year or so, I'll be able to come up with my top 100. But for now, it's just top 10, the square root of my dating experiences. (Yes. I am that big of a geek.)


Some of these have not been mentioned before, they may be available for special re-tellings, should the need arise.

10. My date showing up wearing make-up (and thus the start of the blog)
9. The Pee-er - this story might make a good "rainy day" blog.. it involves my date peeing in front of me, and other sordid events.
8. Bartering my flat tire being changed for a ride to Staten Island (definitely one of my favorite dates thus far - practical and fun.)
7. Fish Kissing.
6. Being mentioned in someone else's blog as "librarian hot" (which I am most definitely NOT!)
5. "Jdate does not stand for Jesus date"
4. Making out with 2 guys in 1 day.
3. Having a guy take me to a "cash only" restaurant, he ordered an appetizer, and a meal (which he didn't finish) and then mentioned that he had no cash on him. Oh, and he stuttered. Badly. (that's pretty much the whole story. but I can retell it in detail... later.)
2. Jury Duty and Self Defense.
1. 6 dates in 7 days. Hey, even God needed a day to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a HOT librarian!!!! And doesn't the "pee-er" read this blog?????