Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A break to write a book.

I apologize right now for the fact that I will not be updating my blog for the month of November. I signed up for NaNoWriMo, so on top of everything else I am trying to balance in my life, I will be writing a 50,000 word novel during the month of November. I'm only 6,500 words in, which means I'm behind, I should be at 11,000 words approximately. I wrote 5,000 of that tonight, woohoo. (Yes, that means before tonight, I was RIDICULOUSLY behind.)

A quick update. T and I have been on 2 more dates since the last post. Both have been really great. I realize what I like the most about dating T is that I have no expectations on how things "should" be. I am just taking it as it comes, and not stressing about it too much. I don't have time to stress about it, and it really makes the dating part all that much more enjoyable. I enjoy the time when I'm with him, and I leave knowing that it won't be too long before we're on the next date. My busy schedule is kind of limiting how much time I can really spend seeing him.

In the past I feel like I've scheduled my life around the guy I was dating, but now I feel like I'm scheduling my dating around my life. What a nice feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie chants ~~~ "Erica has a booooyfriend...Erica has a booooyfriend...Erica has a booooyfriend" :-P