Monday, April 21, 2008

A Break

So most of you have probably noticed the lack of blogging. There has been much going on with Mr Perfect, but oddly enough, I can't find the words that can best express emotion or feeling. For now I'm calling it quits here. I know in the past this has been the kiss of death in terms of relationships. As soon as I say I'm going to stop blogging, the relationship goes horribly wrong and then here I am, back in full swing only a few weeks later. So we'll see. There have been some rough patches with Mr. P, and I very well could be back here before I know it.

But for now good readers, I bid you adieu, and good reading. Sorry for the lack of information, there's lots going on but not much to say....

2 comments:

Logan said...

Boo! Post more.

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I have truly enjoyed reading your posts. Best of luck with Mr. Perfect.