Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back again!

Well, loyal readers (all 2 of you??), I'm back to the blog again. Those of you who know me, know the end of me and Mr. Perfect was not quite as perfect as the rest of the relationship. Actually, since we've been broken up for about 4 months now, I'm fairly certain I should've ended the relationship months before. However, we do things in our own time, and my time with Mr. P came to an end the day after my best friend's wedding. He was MISERABLE at the wedding, really really painfully miserable. And I couldn't stand it. I was done with dancing around his moods and his insecurities, and the next day, we ended it. He thinks this was his idea, but really if I hadn't given him the ultimatum, I'm sure we'd still be in some strangely unhappy co-existence. It came as a shock to most my friends and family, but the further I get from the relationship, the happier I really am. I had been hesitant about going back to the blog, because it caused some concerns when Mr. P and I got into a serious relationship. But right now, I need a venue to clear my thoughts, to open my mind up to what is out there again. I've been on Match.com for a few months now (2? 3? I can't remember anymore!), and I've only been on one date thus far. This is FINE with me, I'm not really ready to be back in the tumultuous world of dating just for dating sake, and the one date I did go one was AWFUL. Truly a horrific experience, definitely blog-worthy, but that is for another day. I'm back to the blog for one specific reason, I'm scarily infatuated with a guy I've never met. And I'm hoping if I put it out there in the internet-universe, it will allow me to stop being crazy! I'm going to create another post that is specific to the situation, after this. I just feel like this is something I need to do, and had I had this venue of expression a few weeks ago, I may not have done the stupid things I've done...

No comments: