Monday, June 11, 2007

Nothing New

I wish I had something really exciting to post, or a new date, or something... but alas, my dating life is non-existent right now. My life is currently consumed with the following things: end of the school year crap, summer grad course, personal trainer/gym, finding a job for next year, and thinking about moving.

I've actually been pretty sad lately. I miss the Israeli a lot more than I thought I was going to, and it has not been fun. I've been back to all my online dating stomping grounds, and I haven't found anything worth pursuing. I'm definitely in a rut, and I know the Israeli has only been gone for 2 weeks, but really I thought I would be over this by now. I think having a bunch of his things at my apartment (that he will be picking up in August) is like a constant reminder, and it's hard. He called me last Monday from Vegas, and sent me a text message on Saturday from Bryce Canyon. He'll be leaving soon for Peru though, and will not have a cell phone while he's there. Maybe when he's out of the country it will be easier... or maybe I'll meet someone fun for the meantime. I hate that I'm looking forward to 3 days in August so much, I'm sure that is a disaster just waiting to happen.

In other newsy things, I'll be heading to a jdate party with Debbie in a few weeks, so maybe that, at the very least will provide something of interest to write about.

Ahhh, boredom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sad :o( J-Date party will be lots-o-fun! YAAAY! I can't wait :o)

Logan said...

I re-read your post from exactly one year ago today(6/22). It was one of the returns of the subway stalker. Who personally, as I may have mentioned, was my favorite character.

The posted ended with, "On other subway news, a homeless man called me a slut and pulled out a razor blade. I wonder if he was friends with the fish kisser.. cause then, I might understand his rationale."

This is the quality/style of bloggings that your fans want more of. We want more updates! Let's hear about that J-date party. Maybe another guest blogging by Debbie?

(oh I deleted my first. comment cause? it was rittled with spelings and punkuashon errors>

Brooklyn Girl said...

Don't worry Logan, there are dates planned for the weekend. One on Sunday plus the Jdate party. I'll try to revive my old witty blogger style... just for you.